Guess what I found in my mailbox this morning: my visa for India! I am super excited. I will allready depart in about six weeks.
Español: Logo AIESEC (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Time for a countdown:
47 days left until my departure!*
I will spend eight weeks in Vadodara, India as a volunteer for AIESEC Baroda. More information about my trip are to come.
I hadn’t been that much into Paramore before Rock am Ring but now I am. I just love this song 🙂
I have spent the majority of last week at Rock am Ring, the biggest festival for rock music in Germany. Let me tell you just this one thing: festivals aren’t for the faint-hearted. It’s all about camping, music and enjoying yourself. This is what i personally love about festivals:
- Enjoying the sun and getting tanned
- Getting muddy since the camp sites are only meadows
- Playing fun games (although I always turn out to be quite bad at flunky ball)
- Getting to see a ton of great concerts and your favorite bands
My favorites this year: 30 Seconds to Mars, The Killers, Fettes Brot, Paramore, Volbeat, Papa Roach, Simple Plan
- Festival Flirts
- Hanging out with my friends
- Meeting new people by walking around the camp site
- Eating only “healthy” stuff such as cornflakes, cookies and fast food for five days in a row
- Participating in spontaneous fun activities. this year: a Holi festival of colors flash mob
- Having a shower and snuggling in your cozy bed after five days of only a minimum of personal hygiene and a lack of sleep
The links lead to my favorite concerts and videos of this year’s festival on youtube.
I will upload some of the pictures I have taken by the end of the week when I got my camera cable.
Rock am Ring SWR3 promotion picture
I just returned from my extended weekend trip to Cadelbosco in Italy. I won’t bother telling you about all the lovely ancient cities we’ve visited – I don’t think pictures and stories about old stones and statues are very interesting to read but only nice to have a look at yourself.
However, I want to share this video with you. This film sequence came to my mind since it feels like all I did throughout the past six days was cooking, baking and eating (I loved it, though!)
The sequence actually does not need a description. The message is just so true!